Frequently Asked Questions
You are likely to get the best results from one of the following browsers:
- A current version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
- Internet Explorer 9 and up
To get the best possible results when printing MedActionPlan schedules and charts, be sure to set your page margins to ½” or less and turn off Headers and Footers. See below for instructions:
- After clicking the Print button, check the options shown in the sidebar to the left of the print preview.
- Click More settings to reveal the following options.
- To adjust margins, select a different option from the Margins dropdown. If you select Custom, you can then set a specific margin for each side of the paper.
- To remove headers and footers, uncheck the appropriate checkbox.
- Check the box next to Background graphics to print the schedule as shown on your screen.
- Select Page Setup. In Internet Explorer 11, Page Setup is found under the gear (settings) icon.
- In the Margins section, enter 0.5 (or less) in each field (Left, Right, Top, Bottom).
- To remove Internet Explorer’s headers and footers, delete any text that may appear in the Header and Footer fields.
- Check the box next to Print Background Colors and Images to print the schedule as shown on your screen.
- Select Page Setup by clicking the Firefox button in the top left of the window, then rolling over the Print option and selecting Page Setup.
- Under the Format & Options tab, check the box next to Print background (colors and images).
- Under the Margins & Header/Footer tab, adjust margins by entering 0.5 or less in each field of the Margins (inches) section.
- Also under the Margins & Header/Footer tab, if you wish to remove headers and footer select blank for each of the dropdown menus.
To adjust printing margins:
- In the Print dialog, click the Paper Size drop-down, and select Manage Custom Sizes.
- Click the plus (+) button to create a new custom size, and name it appropriately.
- Click OK, then make sure your new custom size is selected whenever you print a schedule.
Other options in the Print dialog:
- To include color backgrounds, check the box next to Print backgrounds.
- Uncheck Print headers and footers if you don’t want them to print on the schedule.
If you have a question about MedActionPlan PRO or a legacy MedActionPlan program, please use the contact form to send us a description of the issue.
MedActionPlan Support can also be reached at (908) 234-2050 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
Training is available for MedActionPlan PRO. Please call the number above for more information.