MedActionPlan PRO is Now Available Integrated Within Your eClinicalWorks EHR
MedActionPlan PRO is the leading partner for healthcare providers to improve medication adherence and patient outcomes in the United States, working with tens of thousands of clinicians in all 50 states.
Clinicians use MedActionPlan PRO to:
- Print schedules and action plans in the patient’s preferred language
- Push medication information, instructions, and tasks to MyMedSchedule® Plus
- Monitor patient adherence and medication changes remotely
- Identify patients at high risk for non-adherence and readmission
We recognize the importance of integrating medication adherence workflows with your existing Electronic Health Record (EHR) Systems. We work directly with eClinicialWorks to provide you the tools to engage patient’s about their medications and improve adherence and outcomes.
Request a demo or group pricing
- Simple Flat Rate Pricing
- No implementation cost or effort
Address Adherence Barriers
MedActionPlan PRO helps you address common adherence barriers including:
- Low Literacy
- Limited English Proficiency
- Complex medication regimen
- Complex to use medications
- Information overload
- Side Effects
Monitor Patient Adherence
Enroll patients into our free mobile app and monitor their medication adherence right from eClinicialWorks.
This study saw a 48% reduction in 30-day readmissions.
Nurses achieved a significant improvement in key HCAHPS categories using MedActionPlan.
98% of clinicians saw improvement in patient care and medication adherence when using MedActionPlan PRO.
Patient Population Specific Solutions
- Transplant & Nephrology
- Antiretroviral Therapy
MedActionPlan operates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules.Steps taken by MedActionPlan to safeguard confidential data include:
- Each user has a unique user ID. Client administrators are the gatekeepers. They set program defaults and create unique user passwords and IDs, which are only accessible to the administrator and the user. Users can change their passwords.
- Audit controls. Users are identified and recorded each time they enter MedActionPlan.
- Encryption. MedActionPlan uses the following encryption technologies to protect confidential data:
- Any information sent over the Internet is secured with 256-bit encryption technology. MedActionPlan uses a SSL certificate to protect client data from unauthorized use.
- MedActionPlan combines Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256 encryption, public key cryptography and hashing to secure all sensitive data in our databases.
- Secure data storage. All data is stored at two (2) separate hardened locations, in different time zones, with redundant security, fire and power systems. All servers are dedicated. The web server is secured through a dedicated firewall and partitioned using RAID 1. The database server is partitioned using RAID 1 for OS and RAID 10 for data. The second data center replicates data from the production datacenter on a secure pipe. All data servers also have two levels of physical backup: digital backup of the entire system every 24 hours and a separate 24-hour disk backup of all data files.
- Automatic Logoff. MAP automatically logs the user out of the system if a key has not been pressed in 10 minutes.
- Patient Access; Authentication of Identity. Patients only have access to Med Schedules with a pre-assigned password and User ID.