Careers at MedActionPlan
MedActionPlan is a fast-growing healthcare software company that is pioneering groundbreaking technologies to modernize the patient experience. Our application is currently used in more than 150 healthcare systems in the U.S. We are expanding our industry-leading solutions and creating software and applications that will enable a healthier future.
We are looking to fill several Software Engineering positions with people who share our passion for making a difference by modernizing healthcare technology.
The ideal candidates are familiar with Agile software engineering practices and tools, passionate about the development and delivery of quality software, and enthusiastic about working with customers, designers, engineers, and testers. This fast-paced development team is working on the company’s next-generation platform: visualization, simulation, and optimization of patient care technology.
- React Native
- Work closely with our designers and product owners to manifest evolving requirements into a working application
- Design, code, deploy, maintain, and improve end-to-end applications using the tech stack described above
- Develop appropriate unit tests, adhere to coding standards and best practices, and implement a cohesive end product
Qualifications/Skills Required for the Position
- Problem solver
- Solution oriented
- Independent Thinker
- Good Communicator
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Networking/Azure experience
Small but talented company in business since 1981 seeks a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Report directly to VP of Marketing
- Work on multiple projects
- Take direction from written and spoken ideas and conceptualize into images, layouts, and other design.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, for websites, high-level print, digital projects, and other media including infographics.
- Work with copywriting and marketing team to produce creative designs that meet the goals of the program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art or Design
- Extensive experience using Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, creating web design mockups and multimedia presentations
MedActionPlan is committed to:
- Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Empowering employees to solve problems and work together to make a difference
- Revolutionizing healthcare